5085 - The grounded all-rounder
Simple operation and functionality characterise the all-wheel operated 5085. The efficient machines impress with their dynamic all-wheel drive, high payload and their comparably low operating weight. The compact dimensions provide maximum manoeuvrability, even in tight spaces. The 5085 is equipped with a 55 kW Kohler engine and fulfils the requirements of the exhaust emission standards class IIIB.
- Drive comfort: The fully automatic load stabiliser dampens oscillations of the loader unit and/or the load, thus enabling a high level of operator comfort at higher speeds
- Time-saving: The 5085 can optionally be equipped with a maximum speed of 30 km/h
- High level of manoeuvrability: The all-wheel steering is particularly manoeuvrable in small spaces due to its 2 x 40° steering angle
- Long load unit: The optionally available extended mast makes the machine more flexible in terms of reach and stacking height
- Cost-saving: Due to the absolute maintenance free DOC system, with the Kohler engines, the service and maintenance costs can be kept low.
Vezměte prosím na vědomí, že dostupnost produktů se v jednotlivých zemích liší. Je možné, že informace/ produkty nemusí být ve Vaší zemi dostupné.