5055 - manoeuvrable, compact, safe
The compact model of the all-wheel steer loader was previously known as the “550”. The clearance width of less than 1.58 m allows an effortlessl operation in confined construction sites. The concept of the one-piece chassis provides an excellent view of the front and rear installation space and simplifies also the exchange of attachments. The optionally available load stabiliser enables gentle and safe handling during operations.
- The one-piece chassis and proven all-wheel steering ensure optimal stability and maximum payload on uneven ground
- Unbeatable manoeuvrability: 2700 mm turning radius (tyre outer edge) realised by 2x38° steering lock
- Versatility: Bucket volume from 0.55 m³ to 1.1 m³, depending on material density
- Wide field of view: The low position of the loader unit enables perfect all-round visibility
- More reach: Due to the specially formed loading unit and the p-kinematics, unloading from the 2nd row is no problem
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.